Cedar Pointe – Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation CenterRSP Senior Living Communities
Cedar Pointe– Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
1800 White Columns Dr, Rolla, MO 65401
At Cedar Pointe, we understand the importance of care that is not only needed but well-deserved after living a long and valuable life. Let us take care of you or your loved one in our specialized long-term care facility.
It is our commitment to provide an atmosphere that is peaceful, secure, and pleasant. At our skilled nursing facility in Rolla, everyday life revolves around living, activity, and holistic wellbeing. Our driving force is to be the very best we can be for our residents.
Amenities at Cedar Pointe
We want to keep you as independent as possible while providing the comfort and security of 24-hour care. Here are our accommodations and services available at Cedar Pointe:
- Licensed nurses 24 hours a day
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Beauty salon / barbershop
- Meals and snacks provided
- Dietician in charge of menu planning and special therapeutic diets
- Comprehensive health care based on individual needs
- Medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy five days a week by registered therapists
Our Expert Skilled Nursing Teams
Cedar Pointe is a full-service Medicare/Medicaid approved skilled nursing facility in Rolla. Our facility houses 102 beds devoted to comprehensive care based on the residents own individual needs.
Our medical team is comprised of:
- Licensed Nurses – Our caregivers are present in the facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and all 52 weeks a year!
- Nursing Assistants – All assistants have completed both classroom and practical training in order to receive professional certifications.
- Director of Nursing – All nursing personnel are under the supervision of the Director of Nursing.
- Physical Therapists – They strive to help residents regain or increase range of muscle mobility as well as improve motor skills and head control. Therapy is meant to maximize ability for independent transfers, ambulation, strength, balance, gait, coordination, and prosthetic training.
- Occupational Therapists – They work to help residents improve the skills needed to fulfill the activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, dressing, and more. Therapy includes fine motor skill exercises, wheelchair training, positioning recommendations, splinting, and perceptual skills training.
- Speech and Language Pathologists – They work to help residents regain communication, swallowing, and cognitive skills.
With an entire team of people behind you providing personalized, highly skilled, and top-quality care, you can maintain a life of independence while taking the time you need to heal.
The Restorative Department at Cedar Pointe is available five days a week. Our restorative plan of care is personalized to each and every patient. Therapy is meant to encourage and enhance the residents’ ability to perform activities of daily living with little to no assistance. Restorative assistants can help with many of the exercises that are begun by the occupational and physical therapists, even after those services are discontinued.
All employees are required to complete their full certification, but they also must go through further training in the area of restorative care. Restorative services are provided at no additional cost.
Hospice is a specialized type of care that is directed toward one final goal: to maintain or improve the quality of life for an individual whose condition is unlikely to be rectified. We welcome hospice groups at Cedar Pointe. Once a physician confirms the need for hospice care, certified caregivers may provide it in our facility. We offer compassionate care with a personal touch, ensuring the final weeks of your loved one’s life are comfortable and dignified.
Life Enrichment Social Programs
Activities are an important part of the emotional and social wellbeing of the residents at our facility. We encourage the curiosity and creativity of every person who lives here, which is why we have designed a rich calendar life of social programs so that to allow our guests can live each day to the fullest. Some of our daily activities are crafts, dining out, live bands, Bingo, facials, manicures, bible studies, trips to Walmart, and monthly birthday parties.
Cedar Pointe – Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a member of the Riley Spence family of senior service providers. Cedar Pointe will provide admissions and services without discrimination against race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.
What our residents & their families are saying...
"This place Rocks, the care is Outstanding, they really care did wonders for my Mother in law she went in not functioning confined to a bed and walked out on her on steam. Would highly recommend this facility!!!!"
- Terry Schniedermeyer
"… As far as I'm concerned I'm happy to have chosen Marymount Manor. Plus side...the deer on the property is a beautiful site to see. I just love this place and so does she. The staff is just so loving and caring it's just a heavy load taken off my shoulders how much care she gets. Thank you Marymount Manor and the wonderful staff you employ!"
- Stella Wolf
"The staff was extremely caring for four years for my mother. I highly recommend Silverstone for skilled nursing care."
- Vernon Lowrey
"It's a very beautiful place. They take amazing care of their residents. I couldn't have picked a better place."
- Jojo Griggs
Choose confidently and live happily!
We invite you or your loved one to visit us, take a tour, and ask as many questions as you would like. The more you know, the more confident you’ll be about your decision.
RSP Senior Living family of senior service providers has been making a difference in the lives of aging individuals in Missouri for over 30 years. As a local, family-owned business, we treat your family like our own! This means we are able to give each and every resident the undivided attention they deserve.