Silverstone Place – Skilled Nursing and RehabilitationRSP Senior Living Communities
Silverstone Place – Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation in Rolla
2735 Silverstone Dr, Rolla, MO 65401
At Silverstone Place, personalized care is administered by top-tier professionals in a comforting, nurturing environment. Our lodge-like atmosphere features wood and stone for a luxurious and homey feeling right when you walk in the door.
Silverstone Place was designed with you in mind, offering both intermediate and skilled nursing care contoured to individual needs. Some individuals require skilled nursing for the short-term, while others need it for an extended period of time. In either case, senior residents and their families can rest easy knowing that the dedicated staff at Silverstone Place make nurturing their health and wellness the highest priority.
Whether their needs are physical, emotional, cognitive, or social, we want to maximize the potential of all our residents. Together with the help of family and physicians on staff, we can help them reach their full potential by providing the comprehensive health care they need.
Our rehabilitative services provide exceptional medical care with the finest amenities. Therefore, you will be able to recharge, recover, and resume your life with renewed strength.
We will be allowing group activities in the facility with the following limitations:
- Group activities are limited to no more than groups of 10 residents, facilitated by the Silverstone Place Activities Department, on facility grounds.
- All group activities are performed with social distancing of at least 6 feet apart.
- Hand hygiene is required before and after each activity.
- Use of a cloth face covering or facemask is required to participate in group activities.
- Group activity areas will be cleaned between each and every group activity using an EPA approved disinfectant in accordance with instructions for dilution and contact times.
In the event that Silverstone Place does have a positive COVID-19 resident or staff, outdoor visits and group activities will be discontinued. The following are the requirements for Silverstone Place to conduct group activities and outdoor visiting.
- In order to allow outdoor facility visits and group activities, the facility must not have had any COVID-19 staff or resident cases, or there must have been two incubation periods (28 days total) since the last facility acquired COVID-19 positive case.
- Facility acquired cases include all staff who test positive and residents who test positive while residing in the facility.
- Outdoor facility visits and group activities are limited to only residents who are:
- COVID-19 negative or asymptomatic and not suspected to have COVID-19 OR
- Previously COVID-19 positive but have been released from isolation based on either the symptom based or test based strategy.
- Symptom based strategy: at least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery defined as resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, shortness of breath); and at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Test-based strategy: resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, shortness of breath) and negative results of an FDA Emergency Use Authorized COVID-19 molecular assay for detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA from at least two consecutive respiratory specimens collected >24 hours apart (total of two negative specimens).
If you have any further questions, you may contact a member of management at (573) 426-6200.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services at Silverstone Place
Our mission is to enable our residents to achieve their highest potential of independence before and after the onset of illness or the aging process. We work hard to continually improve the quality of life in all levels of care through our dedicated services, including:
- Seamless integration from the hospital to our campus
- Private and semi-private suites for your added comfort
- Rehab designed around your needs with specific stated goals
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy for a comprehensive, expedient recovery
- Bariatric rooms available because we all come in different sizes
- We empower our rehab guests to go home in the quickest possible timetable through goal-oriented programs
We take great pride in knowing our residents as individuals, each with his or her own distinct personality and personal history. By utilizing our extensive clinical resources, our diverse team considers each resident’s goals and unique strengths in order to develop a comprehensive individualized care plan.
Nursing Excellence for Any Need
We provide our residents with a safe, comfortable, and pleasant living environment at Silverstone. At all times, the dignity of each individual is respected and carefully preserved.
We recognize individual needs and encourage a spiritual and social life.
At the forefront of our care and services, we promote individuality, dignity, and the highest possible level of independence. When personalized care is marked by innovative therapy, it creates an environment that promotes the healing of each and every resident.
Silverstone is where caring professionals make a difference. We invite you or your loved one to visit us, take a tour, and ask as many questions as you would like.
Let us help you or a loved one.
Contact Us for Compassionate Skilled Nursing Care in Rolla.
Quality care leads to a quality life. When that care is enhanced by five-star amenities, comfortable living spaces, and innovative social programming, the resident can lead a happy lifestyle with family and friends always nearby. It is our goal to offer a compassionate, nurturing environment that helps our guests reach their full potential.
Silverstone Place – Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Community is a member of the Riley Spence family of senior service providers. Silverstone Place will provide admissions and services without discrimination against race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.
What our residents & their families are saying...
"This place Rocks, the care is Outstanding, they really care did wonders for my Mother in law she went in not functioning confined to a bed and walked out on her on steam. Would highly recommend this facility!!!!"
- Terry Schniedermeyer
"… As far as I'm concerned I'm happy to have chosen Marymount Manor. Plus side...the deer on the property is a beautiful site to see. I just love this place and so does she. The staff is just so loving and caring it's just a heavy load taken off my shoulders how much care she gets. Thank you Marymount Manor and the wonderful staff you employ!"
- Stella Wolf
"The staff was extremely caring for four years for my mother. I highly recommend Silverstone for skilled nursing care."
- Vernon Lowrey
"It's a very beautiful place. They take amazing care of their residents. I couldn't have picked a better place."
- Jojo Griggs
Choose confidently and live happily!
We invite you or your loved one to visit us, take a tour, and ask as many questions as you would like. The more you know, the more confident you’ll be about your decision.
RSP Senior Living family of senior service providers has been making a difference in the lives of aging individuals in Missouri for over 30 years. As a local, family-owned business, we treat your family like our own! This means we are able to give each and every resident the undivided attention they deserve.