COVID-19 StatsRSP Senior Living Communities
COVID-19 Dashboard Data
Last Updated: Saturday January 28th 2023
Mitigating Actions Implemented to Prevent or Reduce the Risk of Transmission of Covid-19
- No communal dining.
- No group activities.
- No visitors. Some RSP buildings are allowing one visitor for essential care or end of life situation. In these cases, the visitor is screened for symptoms and temperature is taken. Appropriate PPE is required.
- All public activities cancelled.
- All staff wearing masks while at work. Temperature of staff member taken upon staff arrival, handwashing at arrival and leaving of building.
- Increased supply of PPE.
- All new admissions and readmissions must pass screening before admittance and are quarantined to designated area with private room for 14 days. When testing is available, some of our buildings are requesting a negative Covid-19 test prior to admission.
- Increase disinfecting, with emphasis on high traffic areas.
- Education for staff and residents on Covid-19, handwashing and respiratory etiquette, and disinfecting.
- Only necessary medical appointments. Both resident and transportation driver wear masks. Only one resident per vehicle. At Parkwood, all dialysis residents are on one wing.
- All delivered supplies are dropped off outside of building and brought in by staff member.
- All clothing immediately brought to laundry to be washed before going to a resident room (for new admissions.)
- Mail and personal belongings sanitized before going to a resident room.
- Reporting of all positive staff and residents to CDC portal on weekly basis. RSP website is updated with this same information on a weekly basis.